I have decided
May 23, 2012
- I will make myself proud of myself.
- I will no longer use my current situation as an excuse for my lack
of action or progress.
- I will not be distracted by tools or toys, but press on to the
solution and that which gets me there.
- This is the year I become who I want to be instead of simply
- I will continue to do that which is terrifying and/or embarrassing.
- I have the strength necessary to do what must be done.
- I will eliminate the fear that causes me to hesitate.
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
- Litany Against Fear.