The annual 360iDev conference just happened. I got to go, I enjoyed it very much. This time I wasn’t just an attendee, I joined the ranks of the great 360 speakers before me and attempted to do them proud. Soon my talk will be online and any of you who missed it can watch it. People I didn’t know told me they liked the talk. I even received a very nice email from a stranger thanking me for sharing my “success story”. It made me feel special.
Twitter doesn’t have enough characters to thank the necessary people, so
here we go:
- Mike Lee (@bmf): Thank you for your training.
- Judy Chen (@judychen): Thank you for being there.
- Collin Donnell (@collindonnell): Thank you for being there.
- Matt Henderson (@ghostM): Thank you for being there.
- Joe Keeley (@joekeeley): Thank you for the present and for being there.
- John Wilker (@jwilker): Thank you for giving me a shot.
- Nicole Wilker (@nwilker): Thank you for giving me a shot.
- George Woodliff-Stanley (@gmws82): Thank you for being there.
- Paul Darcey (@pauldarcey): Thank you for being there.
Even this doesn’t really express how thankful I am for your help. I
would not have been able to do it without you.